Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

mac n' cheese for breakfast/lunch!

Its about a quarter to eleven in the monring. I woke up this morning with the intent of following my morning routine and off to school. I followed about 80% of my morning routine - then decided I wasn't going to go to school as early as originally planned. Instead, I had a craving for mac n' cheese. So I started to prepare some, and promptly at 10:30 am I began eating my mac n' cheese. 10:30! 10:30! I guess this really shouldn't surprise the girl who enjoys pepsi and chocolate pudding for breakie every morning (which I did not do today). I've also had shephard's pie before at nine in the morning. The myth usually goes to say that pregnant women get cravings --- I'm not even pregnant and I get cravings for random things at random hours.... I may be in trouble.
One sec - the mailman just came!!


.... fliers... not even exciting fliers --- but the mailman had on a nice red toque - but I don't think that is going to go over well for him because its raining out....

I get to go back into my room tonight!!! yeah!!! after sleeping on my matress pulled out on the floor at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the basement - I'm looking forward to having my room again! The floor isn't even though - the flood apparently did some damage to the cement floor - and it was just so uneven - they did they best they could.... but I have a feeling this unevenness may be cause for some frustration - but I'll deal....could be worse.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Geez - I hope you're getting some sort of rent discount for having to sleep out in a hallway!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Paula said...

He drops the rent in the summer by a lot - so I feel guilty asking him to do something about it now - the flood wasn't in his control - and he came that night to help and has had contractors at the house trying to fix things since!!! I know a lot of people would cause a fuss - but if I can't survive two weeks living a bit differently than I'm in trouble!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Oh Paula.... you and your bizarre eating habits... honestly how do you actually digest pudding, pepsi, mac & cheese, or shepherd's pie before noon??? YOU must be related to superman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home