Why the world needs superman

Monday, October 30, 2006

the dreams of "natural disasters"

I have had many sleepless nights lately - I've been having the most odd dreams.
Saturday night I was having a dream about my grandmother... she was going to sell her house! The reason in my dream for her selling her house was because a few blocks down the road there was an outbreak of alligators and crocodiles -- well the dream progressed so that the streets were full of water and the killer alligators were swarming in the water - and anyone who tried to make it to the other side was eaten.... so my grandmother was very frigthened by all this! But if you were on the sidewalk you were ok - the only problem was that the water kept coming over the sidewalk decreasing what we had left to safely stand on.... it wasn't until after I was awake from this dream that I realized we could have used the cell phones to call for air transport out of the area.... but still... such an odd dream.
Than last night I dreamt that Aine and I lived in a really cute two bedroom apartment. Things were going good in the dream living our daily lives - then the complex we lived in set on fire... so of course the dream was about being in the house and there was this raging fire and we had to try and save ourselves....
I wonder if tonight's dream will be able a volcano erruption, or an earth quake - or a terrorist attack. As long as these things only happen in my dreams and not real life - I think we shall survive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home