Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Love is in the air.... at subway

About once a week I will buy my lunch somewhere rather than make one and bring it to school, or the more common option work right through lunch.
Today I went to subway.
During my visit to the restaurant, I was informed that the lady serving me was going on a first date later in the day. She was previously married for 20 years, as children the ages of 21, 16 and 14, and is around 40 years of age. She was so nervous about the night that she was going to have. I had a pleasant conversation with her, to try and calm her nerves. I was thinking to myself that I was not the person really to be giving advice, my dating history is not overly expansive, however she seemed to enjoy our chat, and so did I.
I will definitely have to stop in next week on her shift and see how things went for her!!!
I hope she has a fun night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home