Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A dream...

I woke up this mornign at 6:30am... straight out of a dream.

I was having this dream that my family moved again... still in Corunna but to a different house - the layout was just so beautiful I almost feel like sketching it out to one day build it for myself....
My sister was doing something in her room - and my dad had decided that he was going to lay down for a bit....we all had bedrooms on the top floor of the house (one flight up from the main)... which should have been my first indication that I was having a dream because never in my lifetime have my parents not had their bedroom on the main floor!
Anyhoo - so my mom and I were talking in this most beautiful kitchen - I was so happy my mom had this huge kitchen because she enjoys being in the kitchen but has never really had much room... we were talking about whether or not my brother knew yet (it was like a spontaneous move or something) and just having a wonderful chitchat when it dawned on me... my dad isn't upstairs sleeping --- my dad won't even be able to make the move.... my dad is dead - so I was wide awake with this realization and it still didn't make me cry or anything but it was such an erie feeling - but it still wasn't for another 5-10 minutes before I even realized that we also were not moving, that the house I dreamt about, at least to my knowledge, doesn't exist....

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I must say though - your house in Corunna is very nice! It would be amazingly funny to move and not tell a member of the family - lol!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Paula said...

yeah I really hadn't figured out why we didn't tell Leo and Elise - it was just such a random and sudden move.
I must apologize though - I didn't read your SFU post - so you won't see a comment on there from me - as I don't actually know what your writing about - but I assume the t.v. show - which I didn't realize would still be a on tv...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home