Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

Miss Jennifer recommended a great movie - I was able to go and see it tonight. It is a fabulous movie and I would suggest anyone to go and watch it - especially if they need a good laugh. HOWEVER, if you have recently lost a father or a grandfather - you may have some difficult moments in the movie....
The movie was fantastically written, well performed, and excellently delivered.
For my first night back in Windsor - I was glad it was such a good movie - even with maybe some not exactly the best thing to watch due to recent events moments!
Good Choice Jen!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I see your point about the grandfather - it upset me too, but I loved how they were able to take something very sad, let it be sad, but then make it into something that you can't help but laugh at. Glad you liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home