Why the world needs superman

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What I want to do

I've only been on two trips - once to Antigua and once to Cancun.... both bautiful places - nice beaches, lots of culture... a world so completely different from that which I have grown up in.
Now - more than ever - I want to go to Europe. I want to see where my dad grew up. I want to see places he's been. I want to see and do a whole bunch of other things over there. I know I'll need at least a month to do so.... and it scares me to be away for a month - but I think this is something I have to do.
I've also decided to get a tattoo. I've always said I'd get one on my hip - but I think my first one instead is going to be one around my left ankle. I'm going to get my father's full name, the Netherlands flag, and his dates. Mom is so not going to like this idea...hahahha

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oi Paula... Jen doesn't like that idea either! We'll discuss this later.... ;)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Paula said...

But I really like the idea of it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home