Why the world needs superman

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Last Wednesday my mom, dad, sister and I went to rodeo to celebrate my mothers birthday (which was two days later).... a year ago my mother bought herself a digital camera. This is a material object I myself hope one day to own... but for now I'll take the opportunities of using my mothers when I can... so I'm going to attempt to post some "rodeo" photos.

Sharon I took this photo just for you (and my grandmother who is also a Jack fan)

Every rodeo needs a clown!!!!!

Ride 'em COWBOY!!! YEEEHAAAWWW

We also saw some barrel horse racing!!!

This was the tractor zambonee that came out at half time to smooth out the sand!

The bulls were quite large up close!!!!

And now... for my pictures of the sky....

Just after sunset...



The following is my favourite and piece da resistance!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Paula, those sky photos are beautiful! Mark and I send our kudos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home