Why the world needs superman

Monday, July 31, 2006

Superman has the power to be cool

Back in Windsor - its hot. I don't have central air here. Did I mention it's hot? Cause it is. When I got home tonight (11pm) I took my pjs out of my suitcase and put them in the freezer - such a great idea if I do say so myself. Superman would just use his superhero powers though to cool down.... What that boy can't do.
A girl from school also happens to be a huge superman fan - and well - she claims to be a bigger fan than I am - and wouldn't give me the opportunity to defend my case - but thats ok - I don't need it to be public knowledge - its for my own personal likings, not the rest of the world -
Things at home with my dad are definitely rapidly on the decline. I am really scared about how we are going to pull this off in the near future. Knowing that things are just going to get worse - I just don't see how we are going to have enough combined strength, courage, patience, sanity to survive this. I vote time machine to let us go to the past.
I fixed many problems today at work - that made me feel good.
Today was the last neuromuscular physiology class - on to exams!
So basically back in Windsor. I think the people I go to school with are great - but I still wish I had my other friends near!
Thats it for now - I'll write more about "stuff" later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home