Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Created by accident...

So.... in trying to post a comment on Sharon's blog because she told me I needed to at least type "I read this post" so she knows that I read it - I somehow created myself a blog.... I do not foresee myself to be a successful blogger as I do not really feel that I have much to say - or that anyone would be interested in reading what I have to write - but even if it is just for the purpose of Jen and Sharon to see what my thoughts on the day were (that the post corresponds to).. or another one of my friends that happens upon this... I'm sure that works for me - but I apologize in advance if I only make a few postings and then seem to mak a very rare occassional appearance from time to time.... and I clearly have begun to ramble.
Anyhoo.
"I'm always around"
Paula

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

YAY!!! PAULA is a full fledged initiated BLOGGER! It is contagious, and trust me you'll end up writing more often than you think. But really ... where is the discussion of why the world needs superman? I'm very interested to read your arguments for that one. Love ya!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Marvel had better not send you a cease and desist order, because I'm super-excited to read your blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home