Why the world needs superman

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Where did the Superman posts go?

Hello.
Sometimes Superman needs to run off to his fortress of solitude - and as I am the expert on Superman - it just so happens I too may disappear at times to follow him...or to venture off into my own fortress of solitude.
My lack of posting at the moment is due to the fact a) I'm at my parents house b) I have been ill [fever 100+, ouchy throat, horrible cough, etc...) c) I've been listening/watching some live country music by such people as Keith Urban, Gretchen Wilson, and Brooks and Dunn....
I'll give more of an update on such things in a day or two when I am back in Windsor.
As for the lady at works son---- he emailed... I have yet to reply - I'll do so tomorrow maybe --- so odd... oh well - makes life interesting.
I'm always around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home