Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

and it continues

I received news today that my dad's Uncle Ludwig passed away. I never had the opportunity to travel and meet Uncle Ludwig but I have heard many stories about him. He was not only my dad's uncle, but also his godfather, and my dad was his namesake. Since he is still in Germany we won't be travelling to the funeral. One day I hope to make it to Holland, Germany, and Europe for that matter. I have only been on two trips in my life; Antigua and Cancun, Mexico. I really enjoyed the island of Antigua. It was so beautiful and I really enjoyed being able to see how the citizens lived. We were fortunate to be able to experience both the tourist things and the islanders things - helps when you know people that live there. Cancun was also very nice, not as beautiful as Antigua thought in my mind. But Cancun had other things to offer - and we clearly did more tourist things. I really enjoyed the day we went to Xel-ha and Tulum Ruins. I think that was my favourite day!!! And even if I were to go on another trip I'm sure it would be to another island-beach type place... which is great...but I also hope to see other places too like Europe - but that of course is typically more expensive - and being a student, money is not something I always have. I'm good with money I think - there are definitely things I should go out and buy - but I'm stingy and don't...hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home