Why the world needs superman

Monday, August 28, 2006

Maybe we should just throw out the phone?

So we answered the phone tonight. I did to be exact. It was my aunt (dad's sister). Figured she was calling to check up on his, chit chat - no big deal.... oh so wrong - SO WRONG. Members of my family are on a plane at the moment heading over to Holland, as we have had yet another, yes another, death in the family. Seeing as I have never been to Holland I have never met this individual - but it has definitely taken others into another whirlwind. My aunt had just stopped medicating herself and starting to be able to deal with dad's death and is now medicating herself again! They think that he passed due to an aneurysm - which is what they now suspect my dad's death was due too... how odd --
I trying to think of all the deaths over the last eight months - and I'm starting to forget some - and well - that seems to me like I'm being insensitive by forgetting about someone (or more than one).... the idea of crawling into a cave for the remaining 4 months of 2006 in the hopes of keeping other people alive - is looking like such a great idea....
In other news - I made five dollars today. My mom and sister went to Snot Roh Mits (Tim Hortons) and my mom put five bucks in the ash tray - it fell...behind the console - I had to lay down in the van - unscrew the panels - pull back the carpet, hold the panel with my right hand as I stuck my left arm in and around things, which resulted in my head getting stuck under the gove compartment, my right boob getting smushed and stuck who knows where - and I couldn't reach the horn to try and get help - but I was trying do so with my right foot - and I couldn't call out for him because I was in the garage. But I managed to grab the $5 and wiggle out of the interesting situation I found myself in.... kept me distracted for a good ten minutes! Good job by me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home