Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maybe I could move in with Superman!

You know what. I really do not enjoy Windsor. I like the fact that I am here for school, and I enjoy sitting here at my desk even - I like the opportunities I've been given, and the information I have attained. The people I have met too are even for the most part great people. But its not home. My family is not here. My close friends are even further away. I understand that currently I am a mixture of emotions and what I may feel one moment may differ from the next. However, I'm not entirely sure that being in Windsor is the best thing for me. I still know that I need to be here in order to help me out in the future - but without close friends and family within grasp I think this year is going to get even more difficult than before. Its not fair either because I want to be busy because that helps increase distraction tactics, but it also means that I don't get to travel to go and visit friends/family. But on the other hand - as much as I want to go and visit my family/friends I don't want to sit in a car anymore for hours by myself. But if Superman were here - he could save me time by flying me everywhere in a matter of no time!! Yet another reason why I at least need Superman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home