Why the world needs superman

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Three posts in one day - holy Superman!

So I have just over 15 minutes left in the epdisode of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition. I use to love watching this show all the time mainly with my mom - but where my mom is my dad was sure to follow ---- and now I find myself fighting to watch it - We didn't need any help when we moved and built our new house - but I was so angry for the move. Up until recently, the move was the hardest thing in my life I ever had to endure. But the move and house had a purpose. The move made my mom closer to her family so she could keep her sanity. The move did confuse my dad, and did set him back a bit - but the more laid back atmosphere and lifestyle saved him a lot of stress. The house was also built so my dad wouldn't have to worry about house obstacles like a lot of stairs - and so my sister could sort of have her own apartment in the basement. Although I know the move has helped my mom tremendously - especially in the times of her step-dad's death, and well now my dad's death - and the house and area of town is growing on me - I do miss the way things were back in Whitby, I miss my the comfort of my home, and I miss the famaliarity of it all.... but at the same time - I know I cannot live in the past - I should only remember it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home