Why the world needs superman

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Superman wouldn't judge....

For those of you who know my friend Sauro this might make more sense...its a conversation we just had on msn that I thought was funny - but I don't think he was overly impressed with me...but I still thought it was funny...

Sauro asked me what I was doing and I stated I was attempting to go through my msn list and delete people - but I have a problem with this - as I feel horribly guilty doing so! I was able to delete three people, three people who I had no idea who they were and they had not been put in a category (ie; friends, family, western, windsor, etc)... so I can't feel bad about deleting someone I do not talk to and have no idea who they are anyway!
He said thats where he and I differ - he takes pleasure in deleting people and I feel guilty. (this isn't the funny part yet... keep reading)
My friend Sauro is a good hearted individual....and I tend to think of myself as being so as well - so I state
Well - it is probably just the difference of being from two different parts in Europe. However, since I'm from the area of Hitler - you'd actually think I'd be more cut throat - but maybe the German's have learned their lesson and are now being kind and caring - and Italians are just more cut throat - I guess you could say Italy is the new Germany.
Now thats what I found funny... but Sauro didn't seem too impressed - I suppose no one really wants to be compared to the times of Hitler - he was a very intelligent man and a gifted speaker - just also had a few screws lose - and unfortunately the wrong few screws!
But it still gave me a laugh - I don't think that makes me a bad person - just one who laughs at her own jokes!
Why I decided to share this? Well - because it would be a more light-hearted entry as opposed to my last "few"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home