Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The silly things you do while stressed

This is a really stressful week for me - and sadly I am not accomplishing as much work each day as I set out to do, which only adds frustration.
However, a realization this evening with respect to something I did gave me a good laugh.
All day today I have felt that my underwear has felt odd. I haven't worn this pair, nor a similar pair, in a little while. The fabric is more mesh-like or lace-like than the more smooth cloth-like ones I have. Thus, I assumed the oddness perception must be due to the difference in material that I had subjected myself too.
I have been having some difficulties with my dyspepsia over the last few days, mainly due to the increased stress levels, so instead of eating my way throw stress, I've been drinking milk and water through my stress, which is probably the healthier of the two options. However, I do not have a bladder with the largest capacity so I have probably gone to the bathroom 10-15 times through the span of the day. It was not until about 10pm, when I was once again in the washroom that I looked at my underwear and noticed that the little tag was in the front... odd, I don't remember the tag being in the front...
ding ding ding - light bulb goes on
Oh my gosh - I have my underwear on backwards.
Now this in and of itself seems somewhat humorous - especially since I went a day without figuring this out.
However, the in my opinion, the story becomes more funny.
You see - I'm not wearing your typical full back pair of underwear - oh no..... so the little strip of material that is supppose to be posterior - is definitely anterior... and the portion that usually nicely covers the front is definitely trying to attempt to make itself appear to be a full back.
Smooth Paula... smooth.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

That is HONESTLY laugh out loud worthy -- I thought as I read that maybe you had the leg in the waist hole or something like that, but how can yo possibly wear a thong on backwards and NOT NOTICE... well done Paula... priceless.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Paula said...

A leg in the wrong hole woul dhave been classic too!!! but the underwear on backwards, and it being a thong - and not notciing - even better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home