Why the world needs superman

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Superman says - let them eat cake!

Last night I finally got to have a piece of my wonderful Diary Queen Ice Cream Cake... yummy!!! This year the design was a stain glass look - just as much gel as they could put on top!! That is quite possibly my favourite part.
I didn't have candles lit to blow though --- so instead, my mom reached into the kitchen drawer and lit the BBQ lighter - we sang probably the faster version of happy bday and made it look like I blew out the BBQ lighter! It was entertaining - maybe you had to be there.
This morning though I noticed that something in my foot wasn't quite right - guess who has more glass in foot!! I had stepped on glass (for the second time) the other day but I didn't think it broke skin --- but it looks like it may have - and so now the parts left in my foot are trying to push through - we (my mom and I) tried to get it out with her nursing tools - but we can't see the little bugger... so my foot is all wrapped up again (as we cut it open...couldn't use the freezing technique)... so I hope it comes out on its own - and soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home