Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Superman is bringing sexy back!

So I was on Jay Leno tonight - and by me I mean Justin Timberlake - but common really - I'm more sexy right? hahaha
JT told a story that his grandfather told him when he was TEN YEARS OLD... that I thought was cute - and since I know most people are in bed by now - I thought I'd share it
The grandfather told Justin about this dog that use to walk the same route everyday. The route consisted of walking over a set of train tracks. One day while attempting to cross over, the dogs little tail got stuck! The dog looks up and sees a train coming and thinks to himself - oh my, what am I going to do? So the dog decides that he is going to try and bite his tail off....while doing so the train comes and decapitates him (remember the kid was ten!)... so his grandfather then turns to an almost crying Justin and asks - whats the moral of the story son... and Justin had no idea...
the grandfather replied --- don't lose your head over a small tail.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jen said...

That man is a genius at marketing himself.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Ariana and I yesterday were talking about all the things he has done in his life - which is prety much equivalent to the amount of time we've lived! I can't even imagine the things he has seen and done --- but mind you, I would never trade in my family and friends for his life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home