Why the world needs superman

Friday, September 07, 2007

Satisfactory....

Jen, Sharon.... and others who may care that read this...

The proposal is now complete... it was a bit entertaining - but complete.

At the beginning I got tongue tied and thanked my family for being there - yet no relatives were in attendance - hahaha - I'm a loser.

But the presentation went fine - some people feel asleep (for example on my advisors).... but it was ok... and the questioning period for the most part was a discussion - and when I understood the question I answered the question - when I didn't understand the question - I danced around the answer.... but I survived - no big deal -- few sligth changes - once again - not a big deal (or so I'm told)...

So a passed.... thats my story, and I'm sticking to it

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mozz said...

Woohoo! I knew it would go well for you.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger megan said...

woot woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home