Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

if you don't want the obits - don't read this

Well.... I just need to write.
It just hasn't been fun times lately. A girl I go to school with is definitely having a hard time. Her father was in an accident and is in the hospital. He just got some movement back to his hands - but no strength. He still cannot feel his legs - and by the sounds of it the doctors don't seem too optimistic about it - but I hope he's determined and got a good fight in him!
Another guy that I have gone to school with via my Masters - his father unfortunately had a massive heart attack the other night while sleeping and passed away. I sadly can relate to having to deal with the unexpected passing of a father.
As I type this Sharon just told me of her unfortunate BBQ incident that landed her in hospital - not good either - thankfully she will be ok - but still - not good....
I feel that is a sign that I shouldn't type anymore about the crappy situations going on lately - so I'll end it at that - and state that I hope the sun starts to shine and everyone can hold their chins up!

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I take offence to being mentioned in the obits posting.

I'm not dead yet! I'm just burned!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Paula said...

I didn't mean that you were dead --- I was just stating that you messaging me with that was probably a sign to stop my obit entry - as in you'd be angry at me - so I had to stop...but you didn't have to burn yourself to get my attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home