Why the world needs superman

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you?

Tis the season?
Really doesn't feel like it.
I haven't wrapped gifts, I have no desire to shop for gifts, I don't want to listen to Christmas music... I haven't had any egg nog.
I just had a crappy week. I had my prof get mad at me - but later apologized. But I also had a guy tell me he was interested in me and then totally took it back.... and with last week being my dad's birthday - I'm just afraid I've lost that loving feeling! I've just been frustrated and feeling very lonely.
Oh well - things have a reason, and other things happen all in good time...

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

WELL..... I'm delighted to report that I have shopped, have gifts wrapped, and am SUPER excited about the X-mas season, or more accurately our New Years' celebration. So take your crappy mood and give it a long vacation, cuz I'm happily travelling in your direction!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home