Why the world needs superman

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I like to eat eat eat, apples and bananas....

So yesterday I had the strangest craving I think I have ever had. Having random food cravings is normal for me - but this time it was odd. I was craving cooked brussel sprouts! Seriously, who does that!?@!? Now, since I am not an avid individual who dines on the cuisine of brussel sprouts, I did not happen to have any in my home - nor do I think I have ever purchased some. So what do I make myself for a snack instead... well of course the most obvious solution.... popcorn.

I wake up this morning - I don't have a craving but I need to eat something. Its nine in the morning so it is too early for a hotdog. I look around the kitchen - I decide on a carrot. My roommate was quite amused. About 20 minutes later I was still hungry - which normally wouldn't phase me - but since I have class until 4pm I need to make sure my hunger pains are all gone because it will be a long time again before I get to venture back into foodland (and by this I am not refering to the grocery store but rather a parallel universe where one can be surrounded by glorious food!). So.. the carrot for breakfast wasn't going to last until 4pm. Why not enjoy a typical Paula Breakfast??? So I got myself a chocolate pudding. Once again the roommate was very amused. So it is now 10 something and have to really leave for school - but before I do so - I'm making myself that hotdog. Nine in the morning seemed to early for one, but after that clock strikes ten - fair game!

Oh - and Jen-Sharon... no worries christmas dinner will not contain hot dogs... although they might just be my speciality! hahahaha

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Jen said...

This may call for a turduckenotdog.

Your craving for the brussel spouts probably just means that you're low on iron and other stuff. Too many puddings!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh, funny story about the shitty sunquest rep: She kept saying stuff like "and if you're tired after having too many puddings the night before...." Seriously, in a 25 minute presentation she said "too many puddings" like, 8 times.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Paula said...

THATS AWESOME! Except I do not think it is possible to have too many puddings - nope - not at all!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home