Why the world needs superman

Monday, November 13, 2006

What is your fortune?

So I am currently sitting in class (shhh...) and I turn to Janice and pull out a fortune cookie from within my purse. She laughs and says "I think that is the funniest thing I've seen anyone pull from their purse" -- clearly she hasn't watched Mary Poppins!
Well - fortune cookies not only are a nice little snack to eat ( at ten o'clock in the morning!) but they also come with a fortune.
I break the cookie and read my fortune --- "A business trip will bring you excellent results" ...
great - but that sucks - I don't really go on business trips - seems like a wasted fortune - but good ole Janice turns it all around.
I forgot the rule
What rule you say
The rule that states after reading your fortune you must include to additional words " in bed"
Thus my fortune now says....

A business trip will bring you excellent results in bed

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm sure you'll go on a business trip eventually - just remember to save the fortune until then and use it as a pick-up on the cute guy you end up sitting beside on the plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home