Why the world needs superman

Monday, December 18, 2006

I don't understand myself at times

Why is that sometimes we pick the "bad" boy over the "good" one.
In high school - sure I can understand it.
However, as we mature we come to understand that the "bad" boys just get you hurt, and we search for the good ones - but often time don't give them the time of day - or as I'm good at doing - making them your friend.
I can sit there and give another person advice about what to do in a situation where you have the bad boy who frustrates you but doesn't really like you in return -- and the guy sweet guy who says he does like you..... yet I can't seem to take my own advice.
Yet - when there are no boys showing interesting - or not even a boy to crush upon --- we complain - when there is one available we don't take the chance!
GRRRr.... I frustrate myself

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Jen said...

This post actually made me happy for you - it's so self-aware!!

Just take your time, don't rush into things if you're not into them with your whole heart, and all will work out in the end. Still, congrats on the admiration :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home