Why the world needs superman

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I really don't have anything to blog.
I've been home for three days now - and I've slept in until 1pm two of those days..the first day I worked so I was up nice and early.
I haven't even really done anything worth mentioning either. I have had some time to myself - and thus my thoughts, and well I haven't enjoyed that very much. I've avoided certain topics but apparently have let in others. One moment I feel good about my thoughts, that I've come to a strong conclusion, the next minute I talk myself out of it and don't feel so great.
My brother and his girlfriend arrive tonight - so maybe when he comes it will feel more like Christmas - because right now it still doesn't feel that way. We've tried - but it is clearly different... and sadly not different in a good way. My sister has taken the "pity me" routine to a whole new level and you can really see the effects of it in my mothers face. She told people at the restaurant last night that Santa has to be twice as good this year because her dad isn't going to be with us..etc....etc....
Oh well - Christmas comes but once a year --- make the best of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home