Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

vent...

I'm really frustrated right now.
I was suppose be done my thesis come xmas - and of course with my luck that is just not happening.
Its frustrating because its not even my fault - nor is there anything I can do about it.
The hospital is still closed due to a virus outbreak - which I can deal with.
What I'm having troubles understanding is the incredible lack of attendance with the students. Approximately only 1/3 of the students enrolled in the classes are showing up.
Than on top of that the apathy towards doing the survey is brutal.
One year of students has over 200 students.... I got 13 surveys.... yop 13.
To make matters worse - some didn't even fill out the survey completely - so of course that results in incomplete data.
I'm already losing sleep over other things in life and this is definitely not helping matters.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home