Why the world needs superman

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I can mean...

I'm typically a nice person. But even I wouldn't want to get on my bad side.
I currently live in a seven bedroom house that I suppose is separated into a section of 4 and a section of 3. The 4 of us are girls. One has become a good friend of mine - but is moving out soon to move in with her boyfriend who was my first friend in Windsor... whom I also introduced to his last girlfriend.... but he never calls or messages me to do things anymore - and only comes to the house to see my roommate - even walks straight to her room. Kinda sucks. My roommate even seems to be finding less time to hang out as friends. The roommate on the same level as her is ok - can be annoying - but definitely has come a long way in the last year with her abilities to live with other people effectively. The one that lives on the same floor as me --- she's lucky I think that I don't beat her with one of the many forks she is suspected of stealing from us.
There are three boys upstairs... they seemed normal when I was first showing them the place. I personally haven't had any issues with them - but apparently they are really noisey at horrible hours of the day/night/morning - and the other three girls can't sleep or whatever... my room just happens to be in a good location to not be bothered by the noise. The boys are one of the many reasons why the one roommate is moving out.... Also - because two of them happen to be nursing students - I didn't want to get involved because I wanted them to participate in the research for my thesis. Well they haven't. And my one roommate has been complaining a lot lately about the boys. So tonight I showed her an interesting "little known" fact about the house. The circuits/fuses are in our section. You see, when they are loud she goes and knocks on their door to ask them to be quiet. They now no longer answer the knocks. She's called the landlord - he's not much help. So I have taught her now how to turn off their power should they be bothering her. Oops. Next time participate in my research BIATCHES!
See - I can be mean... but I prefer to be nice.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I am sooo glad I don't have to deal with roomates anymore! Not that we had problems like yours but man, that sounds like the suck. Stay strong babe!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Paula said...

ummm...we had an interesting roommate situation in second year Jen - but don't blame you from blocking that from your memory! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home