Why the world needs superman

Monday, March 26, 2007

a revelation of sorts

This one is especially for you guys (Jen and Sharon)...
no it isn't a religious, academic, relationship, etc type of revelation....
however it is one I suppose about my persona -
but it is one that will help explain a lot of things I think.
What things you ask?
Let me list a few.
* Long hair (brown = which is of a dark nature I suppose)
* Top heavy
* Use to purposely have my make-up appear whitish (but in my defense I didn't actually realize how white it made my face - I was just trying to cover everything up -- just didn't have as smart of a method as I thought)

So what can explain such things?
Simple.
I'm adopted.
WHAT?
No seriously - hear me out.
I think my birth mother is famous - and while pregnant she had to go into hiding so no one knew she was giving birth - and then when she gave birth she had to give the baby (me) away.
Then my awesome parents took me in.
Although I'm still a bit unsure as to who my father is - who knows maybe my adopted dad is my real dad - its just my mom who adopted me!
So who is my mother in this theory.....?
The one
The only
Elvira.
So true.

Ok - so its not true - and I love my parents a ton - but if Elvira was my mom - it might explain a lot!

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You are a funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home