Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a new WFS

I'm not going to remember all the details of this siting - as I had intended on posting it sooner - however the lack of a laptop really does present its problems to me. My roommates are even freaked out with the image of me not sitting in front of a computer...... of laptop fairy please visit me soon with a present!! hahaha
So for the newest addition of WFS (Windsor Fashion Siting)
Ariana and I were in my car on the way back from the grocery store. This girl is crossing the street. She is wearing brown ragged shoes that a rat probably wouldn't even try and make a home in. Yellow and brown horizontal stripe leggings. A long in the back but short in the front wavey sunflower print skirt. A brown tails suit jacket. And I don't recall the rest. Once again I thought (and this time said out loud to my company) "I wish I had a camera"... maybe the laptop fairy will make a visit with the digital camera fairy! hahahaah... probably not :(

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

the image you paint (as you so brilliantly do in any narrative) is a bit like a clown. I'm happy with my non-style, and slowly fashion-ing out. I'll make some special requests and wishes to the laptop/digital cam fairy for you!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jen said...

What not to wear, Windsor edition.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Paula said...

yeah - who would ever thought I'd be the one hosting a "what not to wear" show! hahahaha
Babypowder on everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home