Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

dah rim

hahaha - its my favourite time of year.
No not RSP season - I'll be happy when that is over so it no longer seems like a full moon at work!
But its "roll up the rim to win" time at Snot Roh Mits (read backwards).
When I'm home and my mom visits the aforemention venue - she asks "Do you want anything from Tims?"
Oh no - not Monday.
Monday she asks "You want a rim?"
And I knew what that meant! -- this is clearly the more pathetic point!

This time of year definitely makes me increase my drink purchases at Tims. Gimmics and slogans work on me - I love the beavers from Bell... I love the zoom zoom of Mazda - and I just can't say no to a roll up the rim cup! hahaha - and the duck from Aflac just makes me laugh! But I don't have (at least not currently) anything to do with Alfac.... well I don't have a Mazda either come to think of it..... hmmmmm.... lack of money strikes again!

In 2007, prior to this week, I have probably had maybe a handful of French Vanillas from Tims. In the last two days - 4. Of those 4 how many rims have I rolled up and won something - zero. Thats the worst rim streak I've had - 0/4.

Tonight I shall be given another cup - here's hoping the big prize is with the five~

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Jen said...

SO EXCITED TO HAVE A HOT TIM HORTONS DATE WITH YOU REALLLLLLLY SOON!!!!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Paula said...

I'm 0/7 though :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home