Why the world needs superman

Saturday, February 10, 2007

WFS!

WFS = Windsor Fashion Spotting.
Thats right i've seen another interesting fashion choice.
This one I'm actually surprised I didn't think of when I was younger - well on second thought I do know why I didn't think of it - I didn't have my ears pierced.
So you can imagine that nice introduction clearly means we are going to be talking about socks.
Just kidding
Earrings.
Its actually difficult sometimes to notice someone's earrings when you aren't speaking with them in conversation or standing close to them.
Anyway - this isn't as an exciting find as the boxer wearing girl.....
but the girl I saw while walking to my car after a day at school yesterday was wearing paperclips through her earring holes.
I actually thought it was kinda cool - not necessarily healthy - but an interesting thought nonetheless.
I also wondered if it was painful as the holes in my ears are not thick enough for a paperclip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home