Why the world needs superman

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Help from Superman please

So my mom apologized to me on Christmas for giving me such a three year old xmas - I got a carebears calendar, a carebears puzzle, superman bedsheets, superman lip balm, superman the original tv series season three and four (now only if I had seasons 1,2 , 5 & 6! hahaha), etc... lol - oh well I wasn't complaining! She did get me a very nice sweater (I previously circled it in a magazine).. but sadly it was too big so she returned it today - but they told her that it can't be reordered! POOPY! But that isn't the worst part of today.
I was driving home from work - 2km if that. I went to reverse into my garage - when while reversing on part of the driveway my car (Billy) stops reversing and goes forward - odd because my foot is still on the gas and the gear is still reverse....then the car started to smell - not good at all. I was able to get it into park though - so thats good. I called the dealership (since I just had a checkup on Tuesday!) ... but since I'm in the frigging middle of nowhere is kind of hard to have anything done about it by them! So hopefully my uncle's friend will come look at it tonight - or Superman will magically arrive - that would be nice.

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Ooh... Bad Billy Bad!!


Umm... is that ALL that happened for your Christmas???

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad that I didn't go with the superman theme for your christmas present now!

Also, I hope that Billy is ok - that would really suck if he was seriously ill. At least we're all driving down to see you!! I'll give you a call in a bit to make plans!

J

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Paula said...

thats not ALL that happened on Christmas --- just before 10pm Santa dropped an eight year old boy named Talon off at my house so that we could play games like battleship and guess who with him until about dinner time the next day!

and yes - I hope Billy is ok too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home