Why the world needs superman

Thursday, February 22, 2007

yet another reason why we (I) need "superman"

I drove my roommate Ariana to the train station today so she could embark on her spring break adventures. When I returned to the house I noticed my other roommates were also all gone and that I had the dwelling to myself. At first I was quite saddened by being alone - I lived there all summer without a roommate - but the last time I was there by myself well - my family situation altered a bit.
However, not too long after two of my roommates returned as they do not leave until Friday.
One roommate and I after all other plans for the evening fell through decided to stay in and watch a movie. I chose Cheaper By the Dozen 2. WHY you may ask. Simple. 1) its an enjoyable comedy that you can sit back, watch and be entertained without too much effort whatsoever. 2) Tom Welling.
I had not seen this movie until last night but I had seen the first of the series and enjoyed it because Tom Welling is the second oldest child - and he didn't disappoint - he appeared in the second film as well. Sadly he wasn't in every second of every scene but I suppose that would have thrown the plot of the movie off.
TONIGHT - I also get to have a nice fill of Tom Welling. It is Thursday which means such exciting shows as Grey's Anatomy is on - but my heart throb Tom Welling will be starring as Superman in the television series Smallville. It is just unfortunate that in real life Tom is married to some other individual (clearly not as worthy as I am though! hahaha) and the odds of me ever meeting him are slim to ziltch... but the fact remains that I enjoy having this Superman in my life because he helps me to forget about my worries, forget all my cares just for a little bit - and that break sometimes means more than one can tell.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

New Grey's episode this THURSDAY!!! YAYAYAY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home