Why the world needs superman

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just a date on up

Here's an update.
* Not very much more advanced on thesis :(
* My automatic car likes to stall :( ... switched cars with mom so I can make a brief trip to Toronto :/ (only half smile... good I have a car to go to T.O. ... sad that its only brief)
* Had really really really (like x12) strange dreams lately....thus not sleeping well :(
* Won a scholarship :)
* Finally designed and decided on a marker for my dad's grave :/ (happy because its done, not so happy we had to do it)
* Got photos developed that I took in Dec-Feb...really happy with how some turned out. I took some of the farm with it covered in ice so it looks really cool! Going to make a picture arrangement for my Grandmother for mother's day or her birthday (same month) :)
* Nice weather lately :)

Not sure what else... really weird dreams though!! hahahaha...

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jen said...

YAY SCHOLARSHIP!!! That is awesome!I'm proud of you!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Paula said...

this scholarship is way too much work for the amount of money it is... so I'm a bit grumpy at the moment - which is silly - who is grumpy over "free" money?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

not me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home